monday - VOlleyball Tuesday- 15 mins on stationary bike + weights wednesday- BREAK thursday- VOLLEYBALL Friday- 15 MINS ON STATIONARY BIKE + 100 CRUNCHES Saturday- 25 mins on stationary bike + weights + 100 crunches OR soulcycle Sunday- BREAK
Hello everybody! Happy Fitness Friday:) Today I wanted to show all of you my favorite workout quotes! Sometimes I definitely am not in the mood to workout or do anything active lol and these quotes really help me get going. Read these and get inspired if you ever feel like skipping a workout.
1. You get so close with your team mates because you’re all passionate about the same thing. You get to go on these amazing trips with your friends. It’s a great way to meet new people and make endless memories.
2. You grow a lot from being on a team. You learn how to deal with high pressure situations and working as a team. I love having something I can really work and improve at.
3. It’s a workout but it doesn’t feel like a workout. You don’t even think about it as a way to workout you just think of it as an amazing game.
4. Since i've started playing volleyball I haven’t been craving as many bad foods. I honestly don’t know why but I think working out just makes you crave healthier foods and carbs. Your craving for sugar decreases once you start playing a sport.
5. The sport just makes you feel good. Your body will truly thank you because it enjoys doing physical activity.
6. You stop really caring about school drama. Now you have more important things to do rather then getting involved with drama. You’re always busy which I love. When you’re not playing the sport you’re probably doing homework or any other work you may have. If you don’t have anything to do which now isn’t as common, you just want to relax and not worry about drama.