On the runway this week I have seen amazing looks that totally inspire me. Alexander Wang had such cool street style clothing that it made me want to elevate my own street looks. This one was my favorite because its so edgy, cool, and perfect for the colder seasons!
olive turtleneck $60 click here
Black tights $16 click here
White platform heeled ankle boots $65 click here
Hey guys! I just upgraded so now I can have video on my blog! SOOOO exciting.
Price should NOT get in the way of fashion! These are my fave fashion items that are just as cool as designer.
Skinny dip bag $50 click here
H&M leather shoes $40 click here
H&M pink shoes $25 click here
H&m skirt with lacing $25 Click here
H&M JErsey dress $25 click here
1. Circle things you like in magazines. Take out your favorite magazine, a marker, and start circling any outfit that grabs your attention. . Look back and see what seemed to appeal to you and whatever did is your style. Remember that magazines are a little more extreme so it doesn't mean you need to wear crazy outfits like what you circled in the magazines. You will get a general sense of if you like rocker, futuristic, simple. bright, and so on.
2. Find which decade appeals to you. Once you figure it out you can look at the time period to get inspired!
20's - free, loose, and fun
example: Great Gatsby
30's - Glamour
example: Old hollywood
40's - Work inspired clothing
Example; Rosie the Riveter
50's - Poodle skirts for woman and motorcycle jackets for men.
example: Everything you see in the movie "Grease" is very 50's.
60's - Hippies, freedom, and peace.
Example: The Beatles
70's - Disco
Example: studio 54
80's - bright colors, big shoulder pads
90's - 90's fashion is very much like the fashion now. Laid back, rocker tees, hip hop,
Example: Friends (The TV show.)
3. Find your fashion icon(s.) My main one is Audrey Hepburn but I have many. Get inspired by what they wear and put your own twist on it!
Audrey Hepburn is my ultimate fashion icon, her outfits are so classic and timeless. Decades later and we're still recreating her looks! This is definitely one of my favorite photos and outfits of hers because she looks so effortlessly classy!
Forever 21 striped top $10 CLick here
Forever 21 high-waisted trousers $16 click here
metallic adidas logo tee (exact) $40 click here
Forever 21 mesh leggings (not exact) $22 Click here
NIKE FLYKNIT ZOOM AGILITY (Not exact.) $150 CLICK HERE
$50 CLick here to buy it
I LOVEEEE THIS BAG! It's fun and different yet so cool. I love to dress it down with a pair of jeans and a white tee for a super cool look or dress it up with a simple black dress or jumpsuit for a night out!
1. Off the shoulder tops! Click here to see my faves!
2. Cool sweats. I'm all about them because they're cool and comfy! Click here to buy one I really like.
3. White sneakers (Especially Adidas.) I own the Black and White Stan Smiths.
4. I'm loving the bomber jacket! Especially ones with cool patterns on it. I think the more asian styled bombers are great for elevating a simple outfit (like jeans and a plain tee.)
5. Lace up sandals. I can't pull off the crazy lace ups that go all the way to your thigh but a lil lace up never hurt nobody.