Before I get started I want to tell you guys how this topic even came up. A few days ago I had a mild concussion from volleyball. Concussions are honestly just so boring. You're not aloud to do ANYTHING. You cant go on your electronics which is so annoying haha. I needed to miss a volleyball tournament because of it which obviously sucked but I learned what I like to do when I cant use electronics.
1. Bake or cook. Its so much fun and keeps you busy for awhile. Homemade treats are just so much better than store bought treats.
2. color! now they sell super cool coloring books at places like urban outfitters. They're really cool and calming.
3, Organize? I sound so uncool but plugging off is the perfect time to get your life together.
4. Read. I wasn't really able to read because it used up too much glucose when I had a concussion lol. I'm currently reading Jane Eyre its so good!
5. Play a sport or workout. I obviously didn't do this during my concussion but its a great way to plug off. I love and recommend volleyball and soul cycle.
6. Take a walk. Its honestly so nice to get some fresh air while not bringing your phone. You just feel so relaxed and calmed.
7. spend time with friends! Whenever i'm with my friends I find myself barely using my phone for like a whole day and I don't even realize it.