This is gonna sound really lame but I suck at drinking water. I feel so much better when I do but it's really hard for me. I guess I always forget to drink water and Juice just has so much more flavor lol. I love this water bottle because it makes drinking water much more fun. Whenever I drink out of this I feel like I've transported to a tropical island! It holds sixteen ounces so I aim for 4-5 refills a day.
This show is AMAZING! It always makes me happy no matter what. It makes me smile when I feel as if my mouth is permanently in a pout. I love this show and def recommend it especially when your sad!
Morning: It is important to start the amazing day off right! Go out for some yummy brunch (I recommend Sarabeths.)
Afternoon: Once you're done brunching you need to go shopping! Even if you don't buy anything its just so fun to look. One thing that you actually do need to get are face masks for later.
Night: You're probably tired by now and want to go home. Once you're at home order from your favorite take out restaurant. Put on some cute PJ's and get ready for a fun spa night. My mom and I love to do face masks and nails but if you want to do makeovers or anything else you totally can.
Late night: Finish off with some ice cream and a really cute movie.
Before I get started I want to tell you guys how this topic even came up. A few days ago I had a mild concussion from volleyball. Concussions are honestly just so boring. You're not aloud to do ANYTHING. You cant go on your electronics which is so annoying haha. I needed to miss a volleyball tournament because of it which obviously sucked but I learned what I like to do when I cant use electronics.
1. Bake or cook. Its so much fun and keeps you busy for awhile. Homemade treats are just so much better than store bought treats.
2. color! now they sell super cool coloring books at places like urban outfitters. They're really cool and calming.
3, Organize? I sound so uncool but plugging off is the perfect time to get your life together.
4. Read. I wasn't really able to read because it used up too much glucose when I had a concussion lol. I'm currently reading Jane Eyre its so good!
5. Play a sport or workout. I obviously didn't do this during my concussion but its a great way to plug off. I love and recommend volleyball and soul cycle.
6. Take a walk. Its honestly so nice to get some fresh air while not bringing your phone. You just feel so relaxed and calmed.
7. spend time with friends! Whenever i'm with my friends I find myself barely using my phone for like a whole day and I don't even realize it.
I love going to concerts with friends because it's just so fun! Screaming with all your might to your favorite songs performed live is incredible but when you get to share the experience with your friends it's unforgettable.