The new fall and winter seasons bring in many wonderful things like holidays, cozy sweaters, and hot drinks. Sadly, it also comes with flaws like being sick. Here's how to make it suck less!
1. RELAX. I cannot stress this more. Sometimes the sickness is less of an issue than the fear of falling behind in school or in your job. Relax and make your top priority recovering. If you must you can create a schedule to keep you at ease. For example, from three to five pm I will focus on school/work. Then hopefully you can relax and rest comfortable for the rest of the day.
2. Entertainment. Your sick day already sucks for so many reasons, don't let boredom be another one. Find a show, book, or movie to keep you occupied.
3. Sleep. Take naps as often as possible. Sleep is some of the best medicine out there so try to rest up as much as possible.
4. Take your meds! Take medicine, anything you can do to lessen the pain should be taken advantage of.
5. Eat well. Don't eat lots of candy, junk food or anything you know will make you feel sick.
6. HYDRATE. Water helps I swear.