On my blog I have definitely gotten my fair share of hate. Random people will comment terrible hate on my blog, which to be honest makes me sad because I feel bad for them. I am lucky enough to have such amazing friends and family members that make the hate I get just feel like motivation. If I did not have the support I have I really do not know if this hate would just feel like motivation. That is why I am disgusted and disappointed by the people who comment these things. Luckily I have a great life and have the support I do have, but what if I didn't? These comments could ruin my life and maybe even end it. That makes me incredibly mad but then again I still feel bad for the haters. Your life has to be so miserable and tough to feel the need to say such things to a young girl. If you also have gotten hate before you must remember that the more hate you get the more successful you are. People want to be mean to the people who are putting themselves out there and doing something with there lives. Some people cannot handle so much awesomeness so they try to make it stop lol. Do not let the haters stop you because if you keep living your fabulous life while they sit behind a computer screen writing disgusting comments then I think you will still be the definite winner at life haha. Let the haters motivate you to not give up because I would HATE to see the haters see you quit! Love you all!
I'm still in shock from the outcome of this election. A feeling of helplessness came over me like a dark cloud on the day of the election. I am not only disgusted but also scared by how Donald Trump treats and talks about every minority group that is trying to overcome the pain they carry from white supremacy. I could go on for hours talking about my fear of Donald Trump or my bigger fear, the fact that America elected him. But that wont do anything because what's done is done. Now I must go on to say you are not alone. Whether you are gay, disabled, female, trans, or amongst any of the minority groups, there will always be people who will have your back. In life there are challenges but as long as we come together we will overcome.
Todayy is my bdaaayyyy ahhh!!!!
5 cupcakes I ate (some of them were mini!)
1 locker decorated
7 bags of candy given
9 gifts opened
Infinite amount of times I smiled
2 outfits worn (I wore jeans, a white tee and really cool metallic shoes to school. And velvet pants, black shoes, a black top, and camel trench coat for dinner.)
4 makeup products I used for my birthday dinner (mascara, foundation, eyebrow gel, bronzer.) *** I use the Hoola bronzer which I also use as an eyeshadow.
The holidays are coming up which means gifts! I've been thinking about this for awhile because my birthday is coming up and I needed to figure out what I want. If you have to give a gift or you don't know what you want, keep reading!
1. Kiss Instawave Automatic Hair Curler $38
This just seems so cool! I love when my hair is curled but I always burn myself lol. I REALLY want this haha.
2. Tiffany Alphabet Pendant and Chain $125
I love meaningful jewelry that you treasure and wear everyday. This is perfect!
3. Pink Iridescent S'well Water Bottle $37
I LOVE this so much.
4. Topshop Cobra Boots $65
I love these boots! What a statement.
5. Tommy Jeans Bikini Set $100
I mean look at it! Its so cute.
6. IKEA floor mirror $130
This might just be me, but I really want a full sized mirror haha.
The new fall and winter seasons bring in many wonderful things like holidays, cozy sweaters, and hot drinks. Sadly, it also comes with flaws like being sick. Here's how to make it suck less!
1. RELAX. I cannot stress this more. Sometimes the sickness is less of an issue than the fear of falling behind in school or in your job. Relax and make your top priority recovering. If you must you can create a schedule to keep you at ease. For example, from three to five pm I will focus on school/work. Then hopefully you can relax and rest comfortable for the rest of the day.
2. Entertainment. Your sick day already sucks for so many reasons, don't let boredom be another one. Find a show, book, or movie to keep you occupied.
3. Sleep. Take naps as often as possible. Sleep is some of the best medicine out there so try to rest up as much as possible.
4. Take your meds! Take medicine, anything you can do to lessen the pain should be taken advantage of.
5. Eat well. Don't eat lots of candy, junk food or anything you know will make you feel sick.
6. HYDRATE. Water helps I swear.
Something a lot of people don't know about me is I LOVE rap. I love the playlist by Spotify called Rap Caviar. I also have my own that i'm obsessed with.
STEP 1. DISCOVER WHAT YOUR GOALS SHOULD LOOK LIKE.
This takes a lot of Self awareness and honesty. You need to be honest with yourself and what is realistic. You have to have a sense of where you are and where you want to be.
STEP 2. PLAN
Don't expect to just say it and then achieve it. You have to plan how you're going to achieve it and take small steps. For example if your goal is to eat healthier maybe everyday or even week cut out one un healthy junk food from your life. Don't expect to just cut out everything at once and be fine. You need to plan cheat days, steps, and formulate a schedule for yourself.
STEP 3. STARTING
The first few weeks are going to be the hardest but once you get past those weeks you'll be a happier and better person because you had the strength to conquer the hardest days of your mission.
STEP 4. MINDSET AND MOTIVATION
Just know the moment you feel as if you can't handle it is the moment you know your doing it right. If its not challenging you its not changing you. Learn how to be positive and have good self talk with yourself. Find things that motivate you wether thats success stories, pictures, friends, family, quotes, and books.
STEP 5. REWARD YOURSELF.
This is definitely something I'm always trying to work at because being healthy in the mind, body, and soul takes a lot of time and work. You're basically improving how you live your life so you can live it to the maximum level of happiness. There are three key parts that make up a healthy life style so heres how to strengthen them!
- Cut out all processed foods, chemicals are not normal nor healthy to consume. You only have one body so do not fill it with chemicals.
- Alternatives are key! My biggest weakness is ice cream; I could eat it at any time of any day. Frozen grapes are a great alternative for ice cream because they replace my need for it. Dried fruit and nuts are a great alternative to processed chips.
- Start slow. If your used to always eating processed junk food don't expect to cut everything out at once and not go crazy.
- HAVE CHEAT DAYS! Enjoy food and eat nice desserts and indulge in you're favorite unhealthy foods! Once in awhile its ok to let yourself go a little off track as long as you can get right back on it later.
- Motivate yourself. I love following Instagram accounts of really yummy healthy foods that look amazing! I think i'm going to post something about my favorite Instagram accounts are so expect those really soon!
- Pick up a sport! This is the most fun way to workout because it stops feeling like a workout (but trust me it is,) If you're too old to join a team you can always still take classes on it. I know many people who love boxing.
- If you're short on time and money Jump Rope! This is the fastest way to burn calories and get a really good workout plus its cheap and compact! I do one minute of going fast, then thirty second slow, and finally one minute fast again. Sounds easy but believe me it's harder than it sounds. Do this as many times a day as possible and feel a full body burn!
- Motivate yourself. Again, I get most inspired by photos so Instagram is the bomb. Expect a list of my favorite Instagram's coming up!
- Pick up an instrument. It really works your mind in a nice relaxing way. I do piano and I love having something to work on and challenge me mentally.
- Read. Find a book that actually intrigues you and enjoy it.
- Write. You can start a blog like I did or just write stories, books, and poems.