1. A cheap pair of sunglasses. I occasionally bring my nicer pairs but I prefer bringing cheaper ones. I hate having to worry about loosing/breaking my shades.
2. A killer cover up. I hate having to go into normal clothes when I was just in the ocean. I love having something I can just throw on.
3. A wet brush. My hair always gets so tangled after the beach and sometimes I need to go somewhere right after.
4.Leave in conditioner. I just spray some in after the beach and my hair gets super soft and nice.
5. A cute towel. When your tanning on the beach aesthetics are everything and an ugly towel total ruins it.
7. Hair ties! when i'm done beachin I just want to put my wet hair out of my face.
8. A water proof camera. This isn't a must bc you could just take pics with your phone but it's super fun to be able to take it into the water. Get a cheap one though because it's super easy to loose it in the ocean. I've learned to only bring the expensive cameras to the pool lol.
9. A kindle/book. I looveee to read on the beach. Reading becomes like 100 times better when you're on the beach lol.
10. Bring ear buds! Also of course bring your phone and money but thats kind of self explanatory.
Somewhere in Between:
Somewhere with Walking:
Somewhere with Drizzles:
1. I love a cute suitcase! I'm obsessed with this set by Victoria Secret! $150
2. I always like to bring a travel journal so I can remember every detail of the trip! I love all notebooks by Kate Spade. This notebook says, “Escape the Ordinary.” I Thought that was very cute for a travel journal. $24
3. You need a polaroid camera! I love putting my pictures in my travel journal and on my photo wall. It's so fun and easy. I got mine at Urban Outfitters but I found the same one at Walmart for like 50 dollars cheaper. At walmart they sell it for $50!
4. A mini pack pack is a must! When i'm exploring a new place I tend to carry more ( i.e. journal and camera.) A mini back pack is perfect for fitting all of these things. I LOVE this one by ASOS it's so cool. $42