1. A planner. This eliminates a lot of stress because you know where you need to be and when you need to do something.
2. Dry erase calendar. You can put this above your desk, near your door, or on your wall. This will keep you super organized because you can check it all the time with its easy access. You never need to buy a new one because you just erase it every month.
3. The app "one note." This is an amazing app to organize your thoughts. Color coordinated folders, columns, and categories. what's great is you create an account and all your work is under this account. You can never loose your work and you can also access your account on any device.
4. A timer. Time is very strange in the way it can pass so fast. Keeping track of time keeps you from wasting time. Time is mysterious in the way where you can do nothing for lets say an hour and it feel like its only been a few minutes. In that hour you could have been very productive and completed multiple tasks. Keep track of not only your work time but also your breaks.
5. POST IT NOTES!! Stick these on your desktop, in books, in planners, on your calendar, or write down your to do lists. These are just great to have because of all its amazing uses.