Hey everybody! I am going on a health journey and I am so beyond excited. I have always been pretty healthy in a fitness sense. I do boxing and soul cycle at least once a week and then I have volleyball anywhere from 2 to 6 times a week. I always use the "i'm an athlete" excuse for a reason to eat whatever I want. The truth is though that because I am an athlete it makes it super important to choose the right things to fuel my body! I am NOT going on a diet and I am going to try to keep up this healthy lifestyle for as long as possible. To make this consistent I am going to allow myself to indulge every once in awhile:) Ok so let's begin with my goals!
1. Stay as close to nature as possible. NO artificial sugars, processed food, chemicals, or junk!!
2. Eat a healthy breakfast every morning to start the day off right.
3. Never eat out of boredom LOL (I do that a lot)
4. Stay SUPER hydrated. Did you know that sometimes you overeat when you really are just dehydrated?!? DRINK UP! My goal is to drink 55 ounces of water a day:) If you do not know how much you should drink a day then divide your weight by 2 and that is how many ounces you should drink.
5. Eat more veggies and fruit obviously haha.
6. Only have dessert if you are eating out. Don't settle for any junk for dessert instead save your sweet tooth for a lovely trip to the bakery or an amazing ice cream shop. Not only does it taste better but the ingredients won't be artificial which makes them much better for you!
7. Check labels every time you eat something!! Make sure you aren't eating any artificial junk!
8. Drink (at least) a glass of milk a day:)
9. ENJOY THE FOOD YOU EAT:)
10. NO PROCESSED JUICES
I'm addicted. When it's winter I get it hot when it's summer I get it cold. It's very sweet but I love it and I have it everyday which I realize isn't healthy lolll
If you live in new york and aren't living under a rock then you know about black tap. I wanted to go for soooooo long but the five hour wait stopped me every time. My friends photographer knows the owner so me and my friends got to skip the line. It was soooo good. I would definitely wait the five hours if I was with my friends. Its soooo good.
Omg this is amazing! It's so easy and is the best thing ever. It brings your campfire to your home in a delicious way. If your a fan of golden brown marshmallows, chocolate dip, and graham crackers, than this is the thing for you.