SKINCARE OVER MAKEUP?
I've been obsessed with skincare. I used to always wear bb cream and not really care about skincare. Recently i've stopped wearing face makeup all together. The only makeup i've been using is mascara, eyeliner, and a nude lip. My skin has improved so much from a good skincare routine and not wearing much makeup. No matter how heavy the makeup you have on it wont look or feel as good as just having clear skin. Here are my fave skincare products.
1. In the morning i use "Clear Days Ahead" by Philosophy. It's so amazing and has helped a ton with my acne.
2. At night I use "Purity" by Philosophy. This is an AMAZING cleanser. It also helped a lot with my acne. It removes makeup better than any face wash i've ever used. Since i've pretty much stopped wearing makeup I just use this and no makeup removers.
3. At night I also use my Foreo which is a cleansing device to get a deaper cleanse. It has helped so much with my acne. It is so gentle yet so effective and I love it.
1. In the morning I use Olay's "Complete" moisturizer. It doesn't clog pores yet it's super moisturizing. It's great for mornings because it has SPF 30.
2. At night I use Neutrogena's sensitive skin oil free moisturizer. It's amazing for acne prone skin or sensitive skin. It doesn't clog pores which is great.
3. At night I also use Neutrogena's water gel which is really good for dry skin. I have combination skin so I put this only on my dry areas.
1. I only have one but I absolutely love it. It's "St. ives blemish control." It's AMAZING for acne.
1. I love the "Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask" by Origin. This mask is so good for acne.
2. A cheaper alternative is Freemans "Acai Purifying Clay Mask" This is also really good for acne.
3. St. ives has a really good mask its the "Nourished and Smooth oatmeal scrub + mask" You can also use it as a scrub but I like it more as a mask. It makes your skin SOOO soft.