I've always had pretty long eyelashes but they've never been crazy long. Whenever I put on mascara it totally transforms my eyelashes. I have the kind of eyelashes that are very long but not very curled so when I put on mascara it lifts them up and makes them look amazing. This year I started wearing mascara basically everyday because I was obsessed with dramatic eyelashes. I started noticing that my eyelashes felt very brittle, dry, and were kind of falling out and breaking. Mascara dries out eyelashes a lot and rubbing your eyelashes with makeup remover helps break them. This is why I decided to stop wearing mascara unless it's to a special event. Obviously not for the rest of my life but for a few months. Instead I use vaseline and a clean mascara wand. It lifts up my eyelashes and is actually good and moisturizing for them! My eyelashes look and feel so much healthier it is insane. If you're not ready to give up mascara completely just put vaseline on at night and sleep.with it to keep your eyelashes moisturized. Also be gentle when removing mascara! Even if you are not going to take a crazy long mascara break I would recommend just three days every once in awhile. Try giving your eyelashes a break it pays off!
THIS STUFF IS MAGIC!! This has that amazing menthol tingling feeling but smells heavenly. The scent is amazing, minty yet super sweet. It is glossy and moisturizing which is perfect. You can use this on top of your favorite lipstick or by itself for a gorgeous gloss. This is for sure my favorite lip balm/ lip gloss.
SKINCARE OVER MAKEUP?
I've been obsessed with skincare. I used to always wear bb cream and not really care about skincare. Recently i've stopped wearing face makeup all together. The only makeup i've been using is mascara, eyeliner, and a nude lip. My skin has improved so much from a good skincare routine and not wearing much makeup. No matter how heavy the makeup you have on it wont look or feel as good as just having clear skin. Here are my fave skincare products.
1. In the morning i use "Clear Days Ahead" by Philosophy. It's so amazing and has helped a ton with my acne.
2. At night I use "Purity" by Philosophy. This is an AMAZING cleanser. It also helped a lot with my acne. It removes makeup better than any face wash i've ever used. Since i've pretty much stopped wearing makeup I just use this and no makeup removers.
3. At night I also use my Foreo which is a cleansing device to get a deaper cleanse. It has helped so much with my acne. It is so gentle yet so effective and I love it.
1. In the morning I use Olay's "Complete" moisturizer. It doesn't clog pores yet it's super moisturizing. It's great for mornings because it has SPF 30.
2. At night I use Neutrogena's sensitive skin oil free moisturizer. It's amazing for acne prone skin or sensitive skin. It doesn't clog pores which is great.
3. At night I also use Neutrogena's water gel which is really good for dry skin. I have combination skin so I put this only on my dry areas.
1. I only have one but I absolutely love it. It's "St. ives blemish control." It's AMAZING for acne.
1. I love the "Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask" by Origin. This mask is so good for acne.
2. A cheaper alternative is Freemans "Acai Purifying Clay Mask" This is also really good for acne.
3. St. ives has a really good mask its the "Nourished and Smooth oatmeal scrub + mask" You can also use it as a scrub but I like it more as a mask. It makes your skin SOOO soft.